Hope you're days are going grand and the weather is somewhat to your standards.
I've been here in Italy since wednesday afternoon. It's beautiful.
I can't even describe how I'm feeling. How do you sum up a huge life change that happens in a day? Scary? Exciting? Lonely? I know I was terrified thinking I had to find my way to school without help. Word on the streets was the taxi's were on strike. Thankfully that was over and I successfully made it to my school and my BEAUTIFUL two story apartment.
I was terrified of living with 6 other girls but thus far it's been okay. Sharing the kitchen has proven to be slightly tough, but my room is perfect. I'm the only one living on the 2nd floor so I have my own bathroom as well.
Yesterday I got lost in Florence.... not intentionally of course. I walked around for 2 hours trying to find my apartment, with heavy groceries. Not my ideal day, but it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment