A week of classes have gone by, we've had our weekend and today's the super bowl! Classes have definitely been interesting. My italian class is definitely going to challenge me, but thus far my Advertising & commercial photography class has yet to please me. The whole class I sat there as he went over things I've been taught for a year now. So, we'll see how that goes. It's actually the class that matters most right now transfer wise too.
Thursday night I went out with my roommate Liz and her friends, it was interesting, but we called it an early night. Her and the other roommates were going to Pisa in the morning. Friday, as sad as it sounds, I laid in bed and around the house all day. I felt like I needed a chill day. Partially because I have a cold and wanted to get rid of it before it got to out of hand. Then yesterday, we ran around, had breakfast which was called the Super Breakfast for 7Euro at Astor, killed some time around the apartment, and then got ready for the night. A bunch of friends came over around 9:30 PM for the "pre-game." It seems our apartment always happens to be the place to go for that. Around 11, after everyone was pretty well liquored up, we went out. This included Fish Pub, were the deal for the night was 5 shots for 5Euro, then we wandered to Twice, and to Red Garter. At twice all the girls were let in VIP to the VIP section. It was a ton of fun, which is a lot coming from me. I'm definitely not a big party girl, but last night I enjoyed myself. At least until we came back to a disastrous pre-gamed apartment. That's never a fun site, thankfully I kept my mess cleaned up all night, soooo I'm going to work on homework all day and hide away.
It's pretty easy to hide up here, sometimes I forget that I should probably go downstairs and be social. Sometimes I think having my own room upstairs is extremely bad for my social life, but I love the privacy. It's cozy and I can for the most part focus in my room and block the world out.
Well, this is it for now, hopefully in a few days I'll have more photographs to share. Until then, live vicariously through these posts :P
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment